Red Chocolate Chip Cookies

I´ve had a lovely couple of days hanging out with my family and although we had stuff do to inbetween, we managed to take time out to relax and spend quality time together and it was great!!  Time on the beach.. got some colour.. yay!! During this time I baked these cookies...

Yo he tenido un par de días maravillosos pasándolos con mi familia y aunque teníamos cosas que necesitábamos hacer, nos organizamos para pasar un tiempo para relajados y pasar buenos momentos juntos y fue genial!!  Durante este tiempo he horneado estas cookies...



CHOCOLATE CHIP! Believe it or not this was the first time I made these style/type of cookies.. and they are so much easier than the ones I usually make.. you simply roll balls of the dough when finished mixing, put in on a wax lined baking tray and bake it for 12-15 minutes.. that´s it.. no making sure the dough is level.. time in the fridge beforehand.. nothing.. How easy is that??

¡PEPITAS de CHOCOLATE! Lo crean o no era la primera vez que hice este tipoo de cookies.. y fue mucho más fácil de los cookies que hago normalmente.. simplemente hacer bolas de masa cuando he terminado de mezclar, ponerlas encima de una bandeja con papel vegetal y hornearlos por unos 12-15 minutos.. ya está.. no hay necesidad de nivelar la masa.. tiempo en la nevera para enfriar.. nada.. ¿Qué fácil no?





What I love about these cookies I made, is the fact that I used red chocolate chips! They came out really cute.. these cookies are so versatile you can add absolutely anything and I´m sure you will see some more posts in the future with different flavours combinations.. you know me by now.. ;-)

Lo qué me gusta más de estos cookies que hice, es que usé pepitas de chocolate rojas! Salen muy lindos.. estos cookies son muy versátiles y se pueden añadir absolutamente a todo y seguro que habrán más posts de estos cookies en el futuro con diferente combinaciones de sabores.. me conocen ya.. ;-)





So to make them.. you would need the following INGREDIENTS:
(Hagan clic aquí para ver y imprimir la receta en Español)


Method:

Pre-heat your oven at 180ºC and line your baking tray with wax/parchment paper

Sift your flour, baking soda and salt together and leave to the side
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy (I used my stand mixer and this step took aprox. 10 minutes)  
Now add your eggs 1 by 1
Add the vanilla
Add the dry ingredients in 3 stages until well incorporated
Lastly add your choc chips
Form small balls and place 6 (not more) at a time (wide apart) on your lined baking tray
Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown 
They will be soft to the touch but will harden when cooled
ENJOY!!!





I hope you all have a super weekend!! I´m already planning my next post but with all the ideas swimming in my head, I´m not sure what recipe to choose.. bliss for me would mean to spend every day in my kitchen baking something new, learning new techniques and skills.. but reality hasn´t allowed me that.. yet.. but I hope & dream that one day it will be exactly so :-)

¡¡Espero que tengan una semana maravillosa!!  Ya planeando mi próximo post pero con todas las recetas que tengo en mi mente, no estoy segura de que receta voy a elegir.. sería perfecto si puedo hornear algo en mi cocina todos los días, aprendiendo algo nuevo, nuevas técnicas y habilidades.. pero en realidad no es así.. todavía.. pero espero y sueño que un día sea exactamente así :-)


Hey! You can also follow me on/También pueden siguirme en:
FacebookInstagram and Twitter!!






Labels: